Hundreds of nonprofits are able to tap into resources that help their boards become more effective, their staff teams stronger, and their organizations more strategic and technologically savvy. Our members range from small, all volunteer run organizations, to consultants, and organizations with several staff to several hundred staff.
By joining NorCAN, you are making a commitment to strengthening your impact in the community. Benefits of membership include:
- Recognition as part of a strong and united sector working to create vibrant communities in our rural region
- Opportunities to connect and learn with and from other organizational leaders
- A collaborative, mutually mentoring, and connected nonprofit sector
- Discounts on all NorCAN events
- E-Mail List Serve for posting special events and opportunities your organization has to offer, reaching over 800 people
- Discounts on Idealware resources and trainings
- 10% Discount on Bloomerang Donor Management Software
- Discounted rates with Equinoss Consulting, Evenstar HR, Bobbie Spurlock Consulting, Stepping Stone Diversity Consulting, Carol VanderMeer Consulting, and consulting and training with Equity Alliance of the North Coast
- California Conservation Corps - priorities and discounts for event volunteer opportunities or natural resource project work
Join or renew your membership today!
If you would prefer a paper form, please send an email with your mailing address to: email@example.com