Humboldt Area Foundation has launched the COVID-19 Regional Response Fund to address the immediate and emerging needs of our region's most vulnerable residents—from mitigation to eventual recovery from the coronavirus pandemic. Please share the opportunity to contribute with your networks. We also encourage giving directly to area nonprofits.
The number of people, organizations and businesses affected by the coronavirus in our four county region continues to grow. Many of us are grappling with sudden changes to our everyday lives and in the ways we work.
We, at NorCAN, are working to keep you up-to-date with relevant information and resources on COVID-19. We are actively sharing upcoming webinars and other real-time resources through the NorCAN listserv and our Facebook Page. Check out the following resources to help you navigate your way through this unprecedented time:
- Nonprofit Finance Fund and Propel Nonprofits both have great resources on financial management during the crisis.
PG&E is offering assistance with payment plans. Business customers can use their website, www.pge.com, or:
- Dial 1-800-468-4743 to reach our Business Customer Service Center
- Choose the Billing option
- Press ‘0’ to speak to a service rep (there may be a wait time, a ‘receive a call back’ option is provided)
- Tell Service Rep you are have pandemic related financial hardship and would like to set up a payment plan.
- For additional help, visit their website
Reminder: NO accounts will be shut off for non-payment
We are grateful for you and all of our area nonprofits who are striving to meet community needs. You are making a difference!
Let us know what you need from NorCAN, or if you have resources or needs to share with the nonprofit community. Please email Haley Clark at email@example.com or call 707.683.4880. Our staff are fully prepared to continue to serve, support, and connect our members and community partners.
How We Help
Our mission is to support the connection between people and organizations that work everyday to keep our communities healthy and strong. We're here to offer professional development opportunities, Board support, networking connections and more.