Check out our report on impacts of the Cascadia program over the last 20 years, published in April 2021.
Informed by 116 graduates and organizational leaders, the report examines program successes and opportunities to strengthen participant experiences, cultivation of the leadership network, key organizational challenges, and additional leadership and management supports needed in organizations across the region.
In order to focus resources on pandemic response, Humboldt Area Foundation will not be running a late winter/spring 2021 Cascadia 10-day leadership program.
We encourage you to contact Cascadia faculty Mary Gelinas and Roger James directly if you would like to explore organizational training, coaching or consulting: http://gelinasjames.com/
Additionally, HAF has compiled the following list of programs with leadership development opportunities in early 2021:
· Rockwood Leadership Institute
· Leadership Learning Community
· CoCreative Consulting
· The Management Center
· Acumen Academy’s Adaptive Leadership Course
· Minnesota Council of Nonprofits Practical Leadership Program with Lisa Negstad
· HSU Extended Education’s Leadership Studies Program
· UC Berkeley’s Executive Leadership Program
· Fierce Conversations
· Center for Nonviolent Communication
Please contact Amy Jester if your organization is serving vulnerable communities through the pandemic and you’d like to see how HAF might be a resource –email@example.com or 707.267.9909
Thank you for your understanding. We're in this together.
Each of us has an important role to play in making our organizations and communities all they can be. Cascadia offers you the knowledge, skills and tools to help you be as effective as possible in working with others to create the future together.
Whether you are an established or emerging leader or work in business, government, education, or public service, Cascadia is dedicated to invigorating and strengthening your intention and ability to make a positive difference in your world.
Cascadia Center for leadership is dedicated to invigorating every individual's commitment and ability to take on the toughest issues facing their communities and organizations so that collaboratively they can create the communities and organizations of their dreams.
Cascadia Center for Leadership aspires to be a regionally recognized leadership development institute that inspires and enables current and emerging leaders at all levels and in every sector to:
- Run successful organizations (serve customers and clients, maintain solvency, and reward stakeholders or shareholders)
- Engage and collaborate in substantive ways with people inside their organizations and in surrounding communities
- Make decisions that help organizations and communities prosper now and ensure the ability of coming generations to prosper in the future.