HHF accepts proposals for the Community Health Grant every year in August.
Community Health Grants support programs and projects that:
- Enhance the physical and mental well-being of Humboldt County residents
- Improve the health of those who have experienced social or economic disadvantages
- Create or support access and/or service delivery for under served and marginalized populations
- Have a lasting impact or plan for sustainability after HHF grant funding is expended
- The deadline is August 1 or the first business day thereafter - postmarked, delivered, or emailed.
Click Here for Application and Guidelines