PLANNED GIVING FOR ADVISORS
HAF offers the following services at no charge on behalf of all charities on the North Coast, whether or not we are designated as a beneficiary of the planned gift you are creating with your client.
|Clockwise, from left:
Professional advisors Tom Rowe, David Somerville, Cat Koshkin and Scott Hunt are pictured with non-profit representatives Denise Celitzow, Donna Chambers, Marge Custis and Barbara Caldwell from the North Coast Legacy.
Donor Services staff will:
- Work with you to review the charitable options available to your client
- Provide Crescendo Interactive software illustrations of planned giving options for you to share with your client*
- Generate trust documents and explanatory letters from Crescendo that meet the specific needs of your client*
- Offer Foundation attorney review of charitable planned giving documents
- Access the faculty at the National Planned Giving Institute for further legal and CPA review and regulatory expertise
- As beneficiary of the gift, provide donor services that allow your client to:
- be more or less involved in ongoing decision making, based on their preference
- serve multiple charitable interests anywhere in the world
- change their objectives over time, and
- involve children in current or future charitable decisions.
* At present, HAF donor services staff is able to provide you with software illustrations by Crescendo Interactive so that you can compare the costs and benefits of different planned gifts with your client. In the near future we will be able to offer online access to Crescendo’s Gift Legacy program from the HAF website so that you have the opportunity to work with this software on your own. Stay tuned!
Please contact Patrick Cleary, Executive Director or Chris Witt, Director of Donor Services, if we may be of service.
We all can be reached at:
T: (707) 442-2993