Grant Size: Up to $6,000
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Contact: Sara Dronkers
Fund Description: This grant supports community projects in the Klamath-Trinity area that focus on: peer counseling for youth, youth activities outside of school hours, healing grief and or/trauma, increased emotional intelligence, and/or projects that support cultural goals of the community.
Grants are awarded to support community projects in the Klamath-Trinity area and will support project or programs focused on one or more of the following:
· Peer counseling for youth
· Youth activities outside of school hours
· Healing grief and/or trauma
· Increased emotional intelligence
· Projects that support cultural goals of the community
All applications must be postmarked or delivered by 5pm by November 30thand May 31st.
Grant award notification will occur approximately 6-8 weeks from the deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact the Humboldt Area Foundation at (707) 442-2993.
Grant proposals should be submitted by:
1. A nonprofit organization with tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
2. A public benefit organizations (public schools, government agencies, Indian Tribal Governments, or
3. A community group with a qualified fiscal sponsor who meets 1 or 2 above.
Please note: For organizations applying as 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, the Foundation will verify 501(c)(3) status prior to making awards.
· Organizations with grant reports past due to the Humboldt Area Foundation are not eligible to apply.
· Grants will not be made for the deferred maintenance or annual operating costs of public institutions, churches, and services of special tax districts, government or cemeteries.
· Grants will not pay for expenses that have already been incurred prior to grant award.